- Stop Valves
- Gate Valves (Medium Parameters) 2c,1511, 1533, 1126, 1016
- Gate Valves (High Pressure) 1120, 1123, 1156, 1012, 1013, 1015, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884,885, 887
- Check Valves
- Steam Traps
- Safety Valves 7с
- Pulse Valves 8с
- Pulse Valves 112
- Pulse Valves 586
- Main Safety Valves
- Regulating disk valves
- Regulating Rotary Valves 6c
- Regulating Needle Valves with lever actuation
- Regulating Needle Valves 10c ect.
- Throttle Control Valves
- Quick-Release Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Double-Seat Regulating Valves 14с
|Destignation||Dn, mm||Pn, MPa||Kvy,
||F, cm2||L, mm||H, mm||A, mm||d1, mm (d1/D1)||d2, mm (d2/D2)||Pp, MPa||Weight, kg|
body – steel 20ГСЛ (GOST 108.961.03) with building-up welding 04X19H9C2;
cover – steel 20К (GOST 5520);
valve disk – steel 20 (GOST 1050) with building-up welding 04X19H9C2.
Safety and pulse valves are manufactured in accordance with Technical Specification 3742-002-79315310-2007.
Safety valve is operated by pulse valve. These valves represent a pulse-safety device used to prevent from steam overpressure in pipelines of pressure-reducing desuperheating stations, pressure-reducing stations, deaerators and other facilities of the thermal power plant. Connection to pipeline: 7с-6 – by flange, 7с-8 – by welding (or by flange at the customer’s option), pulse valve – by welding.