- Stop Valves
- Gate Valves (Medium Parameters) 2c,1511, 1533, 1126, 1016
- Gate Valves (High Pressure) 1120, 1123, 1156, 1012, 1013, 1015, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884,885, 887
- Check Valves
- Steam Traps
- Safety Valves 7с
- Pulse Valves 8с
- Pulse Valves 112
- Pulse Valves 586
- Main Safety Valves
- Regulating disk valves
- Regulating Rotary Valves 6c
- Regulating Needle Valves with lever actuation
- Regulating Needle Valves 10c ect.
- Throttle Control Valves
- Quick-Release Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Double-Seat Regulating Valves 14с
|Destignation||Dn, mm||Pn, MPa||ξ||Torque, N•m||n||D, mm||d, mm||L, mm||l, mm||A, mm||H, mm||DM, mm||Actuator type***||Weight, kg|
body – steel 20ГСЛ (GOST 108.961.03), steel 15ГС (GOST 108.030.113);
yoke – steel 25Л, steel 20ГСЛ (GOST 977);
cover – steel 20К (GOST 5520), steel 20ГСЛ (GOST 108.961.03);
valve spindle – steel 25Х1МФ (GOST 20072) with catalytic nitrogenization;
valve disk – steel 20 (GOST 1050) with building-up welding 04Х19Н9С2 (GOST 2246) or 25Х1МФ (GOST 20072) with catalytic nitrogenization;
valve seat – steel 20 (GOST 1050) with building-up welding 04Х19Н9С2 (GOST 2246).
Gate valves are manufactured in accordance with Technical Specification 3741-003-79315310-2007.
Gate valves are used for leak-free cutting off water or steam. These valves are used only for cutting off (opening) pipelines. Connection to pipeline – by welding. Gate valves are operated by means of handwheel, parallel shaft reducer or right-angle reducer, electric drive.
* working pressure, Рр ** without electric actuator *** ref. electric drives section