- Stop Valves
- Gate Valves (Medium Parameters) 2c,1511, 1533, 1126, 1016
- Gate Valves (High Pressure) 1120, 1123, 1156, 1012, 1013, 1015, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884,885, 887
- Check Valves
- Steam Traps
- Safety Valves 7с
- Pulse Valves 8с
- Pulse Valves 112
- Pulse Valves 586
- Main Safety Valves
- Regulating disk valves
- Regulating Rotary Valves 6c
- Regulating Needle Valves with lever actuation
- Regulating Needle Valves 10c ect.
- Throttle Control Valves
- Quick-Release Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Double-Seat Regulating Valves 14с
|Destignation||Dn, mm||Pn, MPa||Kvy,
||F, cm2||Torque, N•m||D1, mm||D2, mm||L, mm||H, mm||A, mm||Actuator type***||Weight, kg|
body – steel 20ГСЛ (GOST 108.961.003);
cover – steel 20 (GOST 1050);
valve seat, bonnet, spindle – steel 20 (GOST 1050) with catalytic nitrogenization.
Regulating rotary valves are manufactured in accordance with Technical Specification 3742-002-79315310-2007.
Rotary valves are used for regulating pressure or discharge of working medium. Flow of working medium is regulated by changing flow area by means of rotating valve spindle against the valve seat. These valves are not used as stop valves. Connection to pipeline – by welding. Operation – automatic control by means of remote or built-in electric drive.
** without electric actuator