- Stop Valves
- Gate Valves (Medium Parameters) 2c,1511, 1533, 1126, 1016
- Gate Valves (High Pressure) 1120, 1123, 1156, 1012, 1013, 1015, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884,885, 887
- Check Valves
- Steam Traps
- Safety Valves 7с
- Pulse Valves 8с
- Pulse Valves 112
- Pulse Valves 586
- Main Safety Valves
- Regulating disk valves
- Regulating Rotary Valves 6c
- Regulating Needle Valves with lever actuation
- Regulating Needle Valves 10c ect.
- Throttle Control Valves
- Quick-Release Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Double-Seat Regulating Valves 14с
|Destignation||Dn, mm||Pn, MPa||Kvy,
||F, cm2||Torque, N•m||D1, mm||D2, mm||L, mm||H, mm||Weight, kg|
body – steel 20 (GOST 1050), steel 25Л (GOST 977);
cover – steel 20 (GOST 1050);
top valve, bottom valve – steel 20x13 (GOST 5949);
valve stem – steel 20 (GOST 1050).
Double-seat regulating valves are manufactured in accordance with Technical Specification 3742-002-79315310-2007.
Double-seat regulating valves are used for regulating steam flow and pressure by means of translational movement of the valve spool. The lever is used for driven-operation of the valve. These valves are not used as stop valves. Connection – by welding.