- Stop Valve
- Gate Valve (Medium Parameters) 2c,1511, 1533, 1126, 1016
- Gate Valve (High Pressure) 1120, 1123, 1156, 1012, 1013, 1015, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884,885, 887
- Check Valve
- Steam Trap
- Safety Valve 7с
- Pulse Valve 8с
- Pulse Valve 112
- Main Safety Valve
- Pulse Valve 586
- Regulating disk valve
- Regulating Rotary Valve 6c
- Regulating Needle Valve with lever actuation
- Regulating Needle Valve 10c and other
- Throttle Control Valve
- Quick-Release Valve
- Butterfly Valve
- Double-Seat Regulating Valve 14с
body – steel 20 (GOST 1050);
valve spindle – steel 20Х13 (GOST 5949);
valve seat – 20Х13 (GOST (6949)..
Safety and pulse valves are manufactured in accordance with Technical Specification 3742-002-79315310-2007.
Safety valve is operated by pulse valve. These valves represent a pulse-safety device used to prevent from steam overpressure in pipelines of pressure-reducing desuperheating stations, pressure-reducing stations, deaerators and other facilities of the thermal power plant. Connection to pipeline: 7с-6 – by flange, 7с-8 – by welding (or by flange at the customer’s option), pulse valve – by welding.