- Stop Valves
- Gate Valves (Medium Parameters) 2c,1511, 1533, 1126, 1016
- Gate Valves (High Pressure) 1120, 1123, 1156, 1012, 1013, 1015, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884,885, 887
- Check Valves
- Steam Traps
- Safety Valves 7с
- Pulse Valves 8с
- Pulse Valves 112
- Pulse Valves 586
- Main Safety Valves
- Regulating disk valves
- Regulating Rotary Valves 6c
- Regulating Needle Valves with lever actuation
- Regulating Needle Valves 10c ect.
- Throttle Control Valves
- Quick-Release Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Double-Seat Regulating Valves 14с
|Destignation||Dn, mm||Pn, MPa||ξ||Torque, N•m||n||D, mm||d, mm||L, mm||A, mm||H, mm||DM, mm||Actuator type***||Weight, kg|
body – steel 12Х1МФ (GOST 8479);
yoke – steel 20, steel 25 (GOST 8479);
valve stem – steel 12Х18Н10Т (GOST 5949) with catalytic nitrogenization;
valve spindle – steel 20Х13 (GOST 5949);
valve seat – steel 12Х18Н10Т (GOST 5949) with catalytic nitrogenization or building-up welding 04Х19Н9С2.
Stop valves are manufactured in accordance with Technical Specification 3742-002-79315310-2007.
Stop valves are used for complete cutting off (opening) steam or water flow. These valves are used on horizontal or vertical pipelines. Connection to pipeline – by welding.
* working pressure, Рр ** without electric actuator *** ref. electric drives section