- Stop Valves
- Gate Valves (Medium Parameters) 2c,1511, 1533, 1126, 1016
- Gate Valves (High Pressure) 1120, 1123, 1156, 1012, 1013, 1015, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884,885, 887
- Check Valves
- Steam Traps
- Safety Valves 7с
- Pulse Valves 8с
- Pulse Valves 112
- Pulse Valves 586
- Main Safety Valves
- Regulating disk valves
- Regulating Rotary Valves 6c
- Regulating Needle Valves with lever actuation
- Regulating Needle Valves 10c ect.
- Throttle Control Valves
- Quick-Release Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Double-Seat Regulating Valves 14с
|Destignation||Dn, mm||Pn, MPa||Kv100,
||Torque, N•m||D1, mm||d1, mm||D2, mm||d2, mm||L, mm||A, mm||H, mm||Actuator type***||Weight, kg|
Body – steel 15Х1М1ФЛ (GOST 108.961.03);
yoke – steel 20ГСЛ (GOST 977);
valve spindle – steel 25Х2М1Ф (GOST 5632) with catalytic nitrogenization;
needle – steel 08Х18Н10Т, steel 12Х18Н10Т (GOST 5632) with building-up welding 04Х19Н9С2;
valve seat – steel 08Х18Н10Т, steel 12Х18Н10Т (GOST 5632) with building-up welding 04Х19Н9С2.
Quick-release valves are manufactured in accordance with Technical Specification 3742-002-79315310-2007.
Quick-release valves are used as regulators of fast-response pressure-reducing and desuperheating stations designed for discharge of direct steam at start-up and shutdown of power-generating units, as well as in case of sharp decrease in turbine load and pipeline overpressure. Connection to pipeline – by welding. Operation – automated control by means of electric drive (Э). May be used as stop valve.
* working pressure, Рр ** without electric actuator *** ref. electric drives section