- Stop Valve
- Gate Valve (Medium Parameters) 2c,1511, 1533, 1126, 1016
- Gate Valve (High Pressure) 1120, 1123, 1156, 1012, 1013, 1015, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884,885, 887
- Check Valve
- Steam Trap
- Safety Valve 7с
- Pulse Valve 8с
- Pulse Valve 112
- Pulse Valve 586
- Main Safety Valve
- Regulating disk valve
- Regulating Rotary Valve 6c
- Regulating Needle Valve with lever actuation
- Regulating Needle Valve 10c and other
- Throttle Control Valve
- Quick-Release Valve
- Butterfly Valve
- Double-Seat Regulating Valve 14с
|Destignation||Dn, mm||Pp, MPa||working stroke, mm||L, mm||H1, mm||H2, mm||H, mm||A, mm||Weight, kg|
body – 586-20-ЭМ-01…03, 586-20-ЭМФ-04 – steel 12Х1МФ (GOST 108.030.113), 586-20-ЭМФ-03 – steel 20 (GOST 8479);
valve disk – steel 12Х18Н10Т (GOST 5949) with building-up welding 04Х19Н9С2;
valve spindle – steel 25Х1МФ (GOST 20072).
Pulse valves are manufactured in accordance with Technical Specification 3742-002-79315310-2007.
Pulse valve is a part of the safety needle valve and is used for operation of the main safety valve by means of steam supply or shutoff of the servo-driven chamber. Position – vertical, stem up. Connection to pipeline – by welding.