- Stop Valves
- Gate Valves (Medium Parameters) 2c,1511, 1533, 1126, 1016
- Gate Valves (High Pressure) 1120, 1123, 1156, 1012, 1013, 1015, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884,885, 887
- Check Valves
- Steam Traps
- Safety Valves 7с
- Pulse Valves 8с
- Pulse Valves 112
- Pulse Valves 586
- Main Safety Valves
- Regulating disk valves
- Regulating Rotary Valves 6c
- Regulating Needle Valves with lever actuation
- Regulating Needle Valves 10c ect.
- Throttle Control Valves
- Quick-Release Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Double-Seat Regulating Valves 14с
|Destignation||Dn, mm||Pn, MPa||Kv100,
||F, cm2||Torque, N•m***||D, mm||d, mm||H, mm||Weight, kg|
Body – steel 20 (ТУ 14-3Р-55);
valve spindle – steel 20Х13 (GOST 5632) with catalytic nitrogenization;
valve disk – steel 20К (GOST 5520).
Butterfly valves are manufactured in accordance with Technical Specification 3742-002-79315310-2007.
Butterfly valves are used for regulating steam flow in case of pressure drop of more than 0.25 MPa. Flow of working medium is regulated by changing flow area between the body and swing gate during its rotation. Butterfly valves are not used as stop valves. Connection to pipeline – by welding. Operation – automatic control by means of remote or built-in electric drive.
* working pressure, Рр